To Return to the Website, please click on the logo for Beavers Bend Lodging at the top of this page.
* Economy Cabins (Eco): Clean, comfortable, well decorated cabins with all the comforts of home. Most economy cabins are older cabins that have been well maintained and are priced in the lower range. Most economy cabins do not have hot tubs, some have fireplaces.
* High Economy Cabins (HEco): Clean, comfortable, well decorated cabins with all the comforts of home. Most high-end economy cabins include some luxury accommodations such as hot tubs, upgraded furnishings, fireplaces. Each cabin varies in amenities. High-end economy cabins are priced moderately below mid luxury cabins.
* Mid Luxury Cabins (MLux): Clean, comfortable, well decorated cabins with all the comforts of home. Mid Luxury cabins have been built in the past 5 years. Mid Luxury cabins may be deemed because of the location, smaller living area or bedrooms. Mid luxury cabins all have central/heat/air, TV's in multiple bedrooms, hot tubs, and covered decks. Mid Luxury cabins are priced moderately below High Luxury Cabins.
* High Luxury Cabins (HLux): Clean, comfortable luxury cabins with all the comforts of home. High Luxury cabins are cabins that have been built in the past 5 years. Most high-end luxury cabins offer more square feet in most rooms. Most high-end luxury cabins include upscale accommodations & furnishings. All include central/heat/air, TV's in multiple bedrooms, hot tubs, covered decks. High Luxury Cabins are priced as such.
All cabins have a base rate and additional charges for extra people. On each cabin page, please view RATE RANGE,
(Sample) $135.00 to $205.00 (rates vary by season & based on two) $12.00 for each additional person per night, plus tax. Children 3 & under free. Some cabins have a base rate for 6 or 10 people. Pet Charges vary by cabin.
TAXES & FEES: All reservations will be charged the current tax rate of 9.25%. Plus and additional Resort Fee of 9%. Total Taxes & Fees are 18.25%. The tax rate is: Sales Tax – 6.25%, Lodging Tax – 3%. (Lodging tax is a consumer tax on the rental of rooms) The Resort Fee helps cover the cost of the owners’ expense to keep their cabin updated, stocked, serviced maintenance and cleaned. Each cabin is well stocked including all pots, pans, dishes, terry, linen and various miscellaneous items from BBQ tools to propane gas, all provided to make your stay more comfortable and allows you to enjoy your visit without having to pack a full kitchen of supplies – we provide these items for you and replace these items as they become damaged, broken or lost.
Please call if we can help in any way.
HOURS OF OPERATION – We are open 7 days a week except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Our office hours are 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
An after hours service is available for assistance with driving directions or minor or major emergencies while at your cabin.
Options on the Reservation section:
1) AVAILABILITY CHART: Does not include the additional per person charge, pet fees or tax. (9%)
2)MAKE A RESERVATION: You can start a reservation and enter the number of people to confirm the rate with tax. At any time you can exit the reservation.
For a complete list of all our cabins, please view:
AGE REQUIREMENT: All cabins are limited to families, couples, or adults 25 years of age or older. You must be at least 25 years of age to reserve a vacation rental. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age or un-chaperoned groups. Upon check-in, we reserve the right to refuse service with monies forfeited if any discrepancies in our policies are suspected. Exceptions are made for couples, i.e., honeymoon, anniversary, etc. Please call our office to reserve couple cabins if you are underage.